Registering a team has a cost of 42 euros, and adding pilots to it has a cost of: 30 euros for the first pilot, 30 euros for the second pilot, 24 euros for the third pilot and 24 euros for the fourth pilot.
This registration is done once for the entire season.
If a team enrolls during the second or third stage, it will have a price reduction.
- assignment of custom liveries for your pilots
- Management of a private channel in Discord, where both pilots and people who contribute to the team (spotter, engineers …) can enter
- guaranteed participation in all GPs and option of economic prize for the top 10.
- A team with only one driver would have to pay 72 euros to compete all season, or what is the same, 4.8 euros per GP.
- A team with four drivers would have to pay 150 euros to compete all season, or what is the same, 2.5 euros per GP and pilot.